Prosper High School Athletics
PISD Athletic Summer Camps
- Credit Card payment required at time of registration
- Processing fees apply
- No Refunds
- Sign your child up for camps based on his/her Fall 2018 grade level
- All camps will be held at Prosper High School athletic facilities
- All camp questions should be directed to the Camp Directors:
- Baseball- Rick Carpenter RLCarpenter@prosper-isd.net
- Boys Basketball- Jonathan Ellis email@example.com
- Boys Soccer- Ryan Rogers DRRogers@prosper-isd.net
- Cross Country - Jennifer Gegogeine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football- Tyler Moore email@example.com
- Girls Basketball- Trey Rachal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer- Taylor Baca email@example.com
- Softball- Staci Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strength and Conditioning - Tyler Moore email@example.com
- Tennis - Mandy Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Jennifer Gegogeine email@example.com
- Volleyball- Erin Kauffman firstname.lastname@example.org
All PISD coaches are certified in First Aid and CPR with AED and have maintained annual concussion training.
Prosper Archery Booster Club to host Archery Summer Camp
The Prosper Archery Booster Club is proud to provide a Level One NASP Archery program this 2018 summer for enrolled PISD students ages 9-18. This class will teach you the basics of archery, including: shooting mechanics, range safety and set up. In addition to gaining knowledge and skills associated with archery, participants will build confidence and friendships!
3 camp times: 9-11AM, 12-2PM, 5-7PM
Please click HERE to view camp flyer for more details about registration.
Meet and greet with New PHS Golf Coaches - June 21st
Golf Student Athletes and parents - We will have a meet and greet for our new golf coaches on Thursday, June 21st from 4PM-6PM in the PHS Multi-Purpose Facility (MPF).
Volleyball Parent Meeting
There will be a Mandatory Parent Meeting (Make Up for those who didn’t attend the May 9th meeting) on July 30th at 6:00 PM in the LGI Room at PHS.
Varsity Football Season Tickets
Season tickets are sold through the football booster club (Eagle Touchdown Club). Season ticket sales will be on the following dates in the Prosper High School mulit-purpose facility at 301 Eagle Drive.
Tuesday, July 17th from 6-7PM - Initial Seat Selection – Returning Members
Thursday, July 19th from 6-7PM - New Member Seat Selection for those who paid by June 28th
Tuesday, July 31st from 6-7PM - New Member Seat Selection for those who paid AFTER June 28th