• A Note on Transcripts

    Current PHS seniors should be requesting official transcripts from Parchment (see instructions under Transcripts tab on left). Parchment will send transcripts directly to the institution of choice. As counselors, we can only send unofficial transcripts. 

    Current PHS Seniors who transferred from outside the district will request transcripts to be sent to colleges directly from their previous school.

    After Winter Break, Seniors will have transcripts updated to include GPA and class rank determined from current PHS students only.