WELCOME TO THE FOLSOM LIBRARY
Folsom Library Vision Statement
Our vision for Prosper ISD libraries is to build a culture of literacy in a portable, participatory, and personal way.
Folsom Library Mission Statement
The libraries of Prosper ISD strive to work together with the collective stakeholders so our school community:
- Builds a culture of reading for pleasure
- Learns, teaches, creates, collaborates, and shares
- Exhibits responsibility when locating, evaluating, and synthesizing information
- Seeks opportunities for lifelong learning
- Demonstrates creative and purposeful use of technology
- Contributes to community as informed and thoughtful citizens
- Provides access to information and resources 24/7
Book Checkout Limits/Time PeriodsKinder: 1 book for two weeks1st - 3rd Grade: 2 books for two weeks
4th - 5th Grade: 2 books for two weeks
Books may be renewed unless there is a hold on a book that a student is attempting to renew.
Students with any overdue book(s) will not be allowed to borrow from the library until the overdue item(s) has/have been returned or paid for if lost. The cost of a lost book is the price of the book - see the librarian or library assistant for this price. Overdue notices will be sent via email to the email address on file.
Prosper ISD Libraries do not charge fines for overdue books.