While Prosper ISD schools have shifted to an eLearning model, overdues and lost book fines have been suspended. Please keep library books at home until further notice.eBook and AudioBook Access
Librarian Virtual Reference Desk
- Students may check out 3 eBooks or Audiobooks from Destiny Discover or MackinVIA for up to 3 weeks (15 school days).
- Login to the Student Portal to use the Destiny Discover and MackinVia with your PISD username and password.
- Browse the ebook or audio book collections or search for a book.
- Once you find an ebook or audiobook you would like to reach, click the 'Checkout' button. Caution: The 'Read' button and 'Play' button next to the 'Checkout; button will allow you to access that item, but it will not check it out to you, reserve it, or keep your place.
- Be sure to turn it in as soon as you are finished to allow someone else to have a turn.
- Watch the How To Video.
The PISD Library Service Department compiled a website to help assist families with accessing library and information resources remotely. From the Library Services Tools website, fill out a form for our Librarian Virtual Reference Desk. Once a student or parent completes the form, a PISD Librarian will get back to you as soon as possible.
Librarian Virtual Reference Desk hours* are:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
*Days and hours are subject to change.