Steps to filling out required PISD Paperwork On-Line
- Go to http://prosperisd.rankonesport.com
- Click Electronic Participation Forms- You will then see all the required forms to be filled out.
- Click on each form individually and make sure that you put your Athlete’s First name and last name, as well as DOB at the top of each page.
- Be sure that you click the School Attending in 2018-2019 box and select the correct CAMPUS.
** You must do this on every form**
- Fill out each form completely and sign where it asks you to (Both Parent and Athlete).. Certain forms with signatures require you to click the “I agree” box.
- At the bottom of each page you will see a box that will ask you to put in your e-mail address.
- Then click the “Submit” box .
- After clicking the “Submit” box if you missed an area it will let you know that by showing what you missed with the words “required” in red.
- If all is good you will see a screen that says “You have successfully submitted your form and it has been sent to the appropriate school”
- Then click Electronic Participation Forms at the top of the page and move to the next form in line.
Listed Below are the required forms in order so you can keep track of what you have submitted.
- UIL Pre Participation Forms
- UIL Acknowledgment of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- PISD Signature Page
- PISD Regulations / Expectations
- PISD Co-Curricular Contract
- PISD Parent Sportsmanship Expectations
- UIL Physical (There is not anything for you to fill out here online. You may download the form from our Home page. REMINDER: All student athletes must have a current Physical on file before they are allowed to practice)
**Please Note that there are forms that require both the Parent and Athlete to sign.
**If you have any questions or issues please contact us.
Office Ext.: 80650