Architectural Design 1
Teacher: Don Berliner Contact: email@example.com
469-219-2180 ext. 80206 Room 1050 Periods 1,3,4
- Unit 1: Jobs in the Architecture Field
- Unit 2: History and Culture in Architecture
- Unit 3: Industry Standard Skills and Software
- Unit 4: Site Planning
- Unit 5: Green Architecture
- Unit 6: Planning Stage
- Unit 7: Build and Modeling
- Unit 8: Elevations and Fit and Finish
- Be on time. You should be in the classroom when the bell rings.
- Be prepared with all supplies every day.
- Stay on task. Follow directions the first time.
- Be respectful of students, teachers, supplies, and equipment.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the computer lab.
- NO chewing GUM.
Grading: Formative (minor or daily): 40% Projects (major): 60%
Late and Make Up Work: Late work/makeup work will be accepted in accordance with school policy.
Tutoring: FIRST use Eagle time if possible. If not you must schedule by email for either of the following:
- Before School 7:45-8:15 am After School until 4:15 pm
These activities are NOT allowed in the lab:
- Printing without permission Internet games flash drives without approval
- e-mail, chat rooms, and instant messaging Sharing files without permission
Good ruler (metal) with both standard and metric measurements