2019-2020 School Year

    New to PISD Student Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year

    (Please use the link below if your child will not be attending school in PISD until the 2019-2020 school year.)


    Enrolling for the 2019-2020 School Year 

    For best results, please use a computer to access the registration system.

    Current PISD Student Registration

    Returning for the 2019-2020 School Year - COMING SOON!

    All returning student registration “Snapcodes” will be sent out through email in mid-May.  If you do not receive your student’s snapcode at that time, please contact your campus registrar.

    "Fly By" Registration

    **Important Time-Saving Information**

    To make registration easier for our new parents we will continue to use our "Fly By" registration process. This process, if completed successfully, will allow our new parents to avoid having to go to the campus to complete their registration.

    To participate in our "Fly By" pilot you will need to upload all required documents into the online registration form BEFORE you submit your child's information. Please note: Once you submit the registration form you will NOT be able to log back in to upload the documents. Therefore, all required documents must be uploaded prior to clicking on Submit.

    In the event you are unable to complete the online registration form or have not received an email stating that you are qualified for “Fly-By” status, you will need to contact your campus registrar. If you are unable to submit all required registration documentation in the online registration system (Infosnap), you will be able to go directly to the campus to complete the registration process. Please contact the campus registrar to make an appointment.

    Campus Registrars


    Infosnap Instructions

    **This video will walk you through the registration process in InfoSnap.**

Required Documentation

    1. Proof of Residency: this must be a current electric bill or water bill stating your name and the physical address of the home (we cannot accept P.O. Boxes). Residency must be established prior to registration.

      If you are moving into Prosper ISD you may not have the required proof of residency, an electric or water bill, to complete the enrollment process. If you do not have a current electric or water bill you may establish residency by using your closing documents from your new home or a signed lease agreement showing current dates. For questions regarding this information please contact either Carol Faulkner at 469-219-2017 or by email at clfaulkner@prosper-isd.net, Rhonda McAdams at 469-219-2018 or by email at RGMcAdams@prosper-isd.net, or Laura McGlaun at 469-219-2012 or by email at lmcglaun@prosper-isd.net.

      If you are:

      Purchasing or Building a new home: Due to our tremendous growth, you must be living in your new home before you may enroll your child in Prosper ISD. Once you have the signed closing document or utility bill (electric / water) in your name you may begin the process of enrollment.

      Leasing a home or apartment: Please bring a copy of a lease agreement or contract showing the physical address of the home and the beginning and end date of the lease / contract if you have not moved into this location yet.

      NOTE: If you are living with a current Prosper resident, you and the person you are living with will need to complete a Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavits may be completed at your child(ren)'s campus (please note: your child will attend the campus that the residency is zone for).

      • Prosper Residents will need to bring:
        • Copy of a current utility bill (electric or water) stating their name and the physical address of the home - The utility bill must be in the name of the person who comes with you to sign the affidavit.
        • Driver’s License
      • Parent/Guardian will need to bring:
        • Driver’s License

      PLEASE NOTE: If any of the above residency scenarios apply to your family the information above MUST be provided by the parent/guardian for review for approval prior to the beginning of the school year.

    2. Student’s Social Security Card
    3. Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
    4. Copy of the student’s last report card or a copy of the student’s high school transcript.
      NOTE: If the student has taken any high school courses for credit a transcript showing credit is required to make an appointment with a high school guidance Counselor.
    5. Withdrawal papers from the student’s previous school
      NOTE: If the student completed the year at their previous school – it is not necessary to bring these.
    6. Current Immunization Records
      NOTE: Immunizations must be approved by a campus nurse to ensure compliance with the state of Texas requirements.
    7. Copy of Parent’s Drivers License