Tickets for our home games will be sold online through Ticket Spicket or at the gate with Cash or Credit Card until Sold Out. You must present your mobile or printed ticket at the game for entry. Please see our Refund Policy and more information below.
Click the campus links below for tickets to their events.
Tickets are Non-Refundable once purchased.
Good to know Ticket Information
- We do not allow re-entry into games.
- Children 3 and up will need a ticket to any game.
- Concessions are sold and accept cash and credit card.
- Live Stream is available at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/ with a paid subscription.
- No outside food or drink (this includes water bottles like yetis).
- No refunds for purchased tickets.
- If you are in need of reserved ADA Seats for Varsity football, please email Coach Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Bag Policy is in place at Children's Health Stadium.
- Students in attendance
- All students must be seated in their seats during the game unless they are going to the concession stand, restroom or leaving the stadium. Please make sure that if you allow your child to attend the game alone, you explain this change to them. Staff will ask students to return to their seats. If students are not able to remain in their seats, parents will be asked to come and pick up their child.
- Students can purchase concessions at designated locations only, marked by signs.
- We encourage parents to talk to their children about how to conduct themselves at the stadium. Students are subject to the student Code of Conduct and consequences at school if their behavior is inappropriate.
- Student Passes
- Student athletes must purchase a general admission ticket. Student athlete passes (ID sticker) will no longer be honored for entrance. Purchase General Admission Tickets HERE