Resources for parents and students
Prosper ISD wants to promote, educate and inform all students, parents and teachers on the importance of Internet safety, to help ensure our students are responsible digital citizens.
- Netsmartz - Excellent source of interactive web safety tutorials, quizzes, educational videos, etc. (all ages)
- 5 Things Parents Should Know about Cyberbullying - Common Sense Media.org
- Common Sense Media.org - Great resources for parents with regard to internet safety and how to help your students stand up to cyberbullying.
- Cyber-Safety.com - Rob Nickles, Cyber-Safety Expert, educates children and parents on the dangers that are online.
- StaySafeOnline.org -Sponsored by the National Cyber Security Alliance to educate and empower society to use the internet safely.
- Department of Justice, Internet Safety for Children - References and publications created by the Department of Justice.
Webwise Kids - The Web Wise Kids mission is to teach kids, parents and the community the value of making safe and wise choices in a technologically evolving world. We do this by creating and distributing interactive content through the same media in which kids and adults live their lives.
- Connect Safely - Social media tips and information for families.