Prosper ISD School Board Election
Prosper Independent School District
School Board Election
May 7, 2022
The School Board Election will take place on May 7, 2022. Places 1, 3, and 6 will be on the ballot.
The filing period for the May 2022 election is January 19th – February 18th. Applications will be available from the Superintendent’s office during regular office hours (8 am - 4 pm) located in the Prosper ISD Administration Building, 605 E. 7th Street, Prosper, TX 75078 beginning on January 19th.
An application for a place on the ballot must be in writing; signed, sworn to by the candidate before a person authorized to administer an oath, and dated; timely filed with the district’s filing authority, Tracy McCurry (firstname.lastname@example.org); and contain specified information about the candidate:
- The candidate’s name, date of birth, and occupation;
- The candidate’s residence address or the address at which the candidate receives mail with a description of the location of the candidate’s residence,
- The candidate's length of continuous residence in Texas and in the district as of the date the candidate swears the application;
- If available, a public mailing address and email address at which the candidate receives correspondence relating to the candidate's campaign;
- The office sought, including any place or other distinguishing number and an indication of whether the office sought is for a full or unexpired term;
- Statements that the candidate is a U.S. citizen; has not been determined by a court to be mentally incapacitated; has not been convicted of a felony; is aware of the nepotism law; and swears an oath to support and defend the U.S. and Texas Constitution and laws.
School District Trustee Election Information