My name is Kristin Buholtz. Here are some fun and quick facts to let you know what makes me…Me!
* I grew up in McKinney, TX when there was still only one high school, not too many people can say that these days!
* I am married to a wonderful man that I have been lucky enough to know since we were both 13.
* We have two children that make us smile and laugh constantly. Our son is 9 and our daughter is 8.
* I graduated Texas A&M Commerce with a Bachelors Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 Generalist with ESL Certification.
* I also got my Masters of Education in Curriculum & Instruction from Texas A&M Commerce!
* I have lived in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
* I have lived in Prince Edward Island, Canada, and on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
* My husband and I once took a road trip to Wyoming and bought a log cabin 19 miles outside the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park, and lived there until it was time to start a family.
* I am a trained chef from The Culinary Institute of Canada.
* I cheered for the Dallas Cowboys in 2006-2007.
* I am extremely passionate about guiding students to be prepared for the world outside of school.
* We love to travel; our favorite place to visit is Thailand!
* Yoga, lifting weights, and Zumba are some of my favorite things to do in order to stay healthy!
"The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge, but to increase the possibilities for a child to invent and discover."