Phone: 469-219-2180 | ext.80439
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Mathematics, Texas Tech University 8-12 Mathematics Teacher Certification
Ms. Erin Fitzgerald
I'm excited to be teaching Algebra 1 and PAP Algebra 1 here at Prosper High School! This is my second year in Prosper but my sixth year teaching. Prior to teaching in Prosper, I taught for two years in a bilingual school in Honduras and two years in Katy, Texas where I've taught everything from 7th grade math to Algebra 2. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics from Texas Tech University with minors in Spanish and Secondary Education.
See Syllabus at bottom of page!
1st- PAP Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
3rd- Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
4th- PAP Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
5th- Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
6th- Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
8th- Algebra 1 (Google classroom)
I will be available before school Tuesday-Thursday from 7:45-8:20 and after school on Thursday from 4-4:30. Other afternoons by appointment.
Algebra 1 Supplies
This year in Algebra 1 we will be using Interactive Notebooks for note taking. This is beneficial for student organization, keeps everything in one place for students, and is a great resource for studying!
For DAILY use in class you will need:
- Two 1-inch binders (1 per semester)
- Two sets of 5 dividers (1 per semester)
- Loose Leaf paper to keep in the notebook for note taking
- A pencil. Since learning math involves new processes that take practice to perfect, I prefer that you use pencil only so that it can be erased easily!
- Pack of 4 Dry Erase Markers (for in class practice on desks)
- Colored pens/pencils (optional)
- 2 Jumbo Glue Sticks (1st and 5th period only)
- 1 Pack of Pencils, preferably pre-sharpened (3rd and 6th period only)
- 2 Boxes of Tissues (4th and 8th period only)