Phone: 469-219-2180 ext. 80410
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Mathematics M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction (Math Education) Certifications -Mathematics Grades (4-8) -Mathematics Grades (7-12) -Driver Education Grades (6-12)
Mr. Robert Sparks
I am excited to continue my teaching career in Prosper. In 2005, I began teaching high school mathematics for Collinsville (Oklahoma) Public Schools. I have thirteen years of teaching experience. I hold degrees from both Oklahoma State University and The University of Texas at Arlington.
This year everyone will keep their own items and bring them with you to every class.
- a one-subject spiral (do not share with another class)
- a pair of scissors (these are yours so I don't care what size)
- a jumbo glue stick (or a little one will be fine but make sure you have a backup at home in case you run out)
- a ruler (while the bendy ones are fun, you will want one with a straight edge)
- Two 1-inch binders (1 per semester)
- Two sets of 5 dividers (1 per semester)
- Loose Leaf paper to keep in the notebook for note taking
- Pack of 4 Dry Erase Markers (for in class practice at desks)
- Colored pens/pencils (optional)
- 2 Jumbo Glue Sticks
To access your online textbook and assignments, go to the Prosper HS homepage, hover over "students" and click on "online textbooks" where you will find a Geometry/Algebra 1 textbook. Your username is the first part of your school email (before the @ symbol) and your password is your school password. It works best from a computer, not your phone.
My Schedule (1st-4th are A days --- 5th-8th are B days)
1st: Pre-AP Geometry - Room #1111
2nd: Pre-AP Geometry - Room #1217
3rd: Conference - Room #1121
4th: Pre-AP Geometry - Room #1131
5th: Pre-AP Geometry - Room #1111
6th: Pre-AP Geometry - Room #1209
7th: Algebra 1 - Room #1113
8th: Conference - Room #1121
Monday - Wednesday - Friday @7:45AM Room #1115
My classroom will also be available for Eagle Time tutorials with Tuesdays having priority.