Check out our Google Site for student resources!
Our vision for Prosper ISD libraries is to build a culture of literacy in a portable, participatory, and personal way.
The libraries of Prosper ISD strive to work together with the collective stakeholders so our school community:
- Builds a culture of reading for pleasure
- Learns, teaches, creates, collaborates, and shares
- Exhibits responsibility when locating, evaluating, and synthesizing information
- Seeks opportunities for lifelong learning
- Demonstrates creative and purposeful use of technology
- Contributes to community as informed and thoughtful citizens
- Provides access to information and resources 24/7