The human factor cannot be replaced; teachers are the most important component in the classroom. But a teacher with good technology and support can reach new heights in instruction.
The Technology Department at Prosper ISD will make every effort to provide a high level of commitment to excellence and serve and support every single individual in the district.
Facts and Figures
- 9 Elementary Schools
- 2 Middle Schools
- 1 High School
- Central Administration and Support Services buildings
- Furr and Stuber Elementary schools, Hays Middle school, stadium, and natatorium to open summer 2019
- 1 high school, 1 middle school, and 1 elementary school to open summer 2020
Staff and Students
- +14,000 students and growing rapidly
- +1,600 staff members
- Over 3,000 Window devices
- Over 15,000 Google Chrome devices
- Over 1,900 iPads and 725 Mac Devices