The RLC Announcements
Our school Book Fair is coming soon!
Book Fair - December 6th to the 13th
Supporting a love for reading is critical to student success. Supporting your school is just as important. The Follett Book Fair encourages your child's reading habits, builds their personal libraries, and raises funds for the school, all at the same time!
Book Fair Sales Dates and Times:
Friday, December 6th - 7:30am to 4:00pm
Monday, December 9th - 7:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday, December 10th - 7:30am to 6:00pm (extended hours)
Wednesday, December 11th - 7:30am to 4:00pm
Thursday, December 12th - 7:30am to 4:00pm
Friday, December 13th - 7:30am to 1:00pm (close early)
The following items are accepted as payment at the fair: cash, checks (made out to Rogers Middle School), credit card, and Follett gift cards. Visit follettgift.com to purchase a Follett gift card for your child. Remember to send your student with enough money to cover sales tax. Support your school and the avid readers in your family by visiting the book fair. We hope to see you there!
Item Checkout, Renewal, and Overdues
- Students may check out 2 items for up to 3 weeks (15 school days).
- Items may be renewed once UNLESS there is a hold on the items the student is trying to renew.
- Students who have overdue or lost items will NOT be able to check out any additional materials until the overdue/lost items are returned or paid for.
- Overdue notices are emailed weekly to the parent/guardian email address on file.
- Prosper ISD libraries do not charge for overdue fines.
- Search and hold items, create wish lists, and post book reviews on our online catalog, Destiny.
- Login with your PISD account.
- Locate items in the library by clicking on the cover image. The location field will appear under the image.
- Fiction - Note the bookcase letter and author's last name.
- Nonfiction - Note the bookcase number and the 3 letter section abbreviation and number after it.
- For more information about locating items in the RLC, watch this video.
- You may hold up to 2 items for 30 days.
- To place an item on hold, log in to Destiny, search for the book, and select the hold button.
- When your hold is ready to be picked up, your name will be posted on the hold list in the RLC window.
- You have 3 days to pick up your hold.