The RLC Announcements
Welcome to The RLC
The Rogers Library Commons
The African-American Read-In - Every Friday before school in February
The Anthology Project - Submissions Due February 8 Click here for more information.
Get Caught Reading - February 11- March 1
Science Fair Movie Screening - March 6, 3:45-5:15
The Anthology Project Book Sale - April 1 - 12
The Anthology Project Publishing Party - May 1, 5:00-6:00Books by Special Delivery
Check out a book without coming to the RLC! Just complete this form and we will check the book out to you and deliver it to your ELAR teacher.
No Sure What to Read Next?
The RLC can help with that! Click here.Library Times7:40 am - 3:40 pmMonday - FridayItem Checkout, Renewal, and Overdues
- Students may check out 2 items for up to 3 weeks (15 school days).
- Items may be renewed once UNLESS there is a hold on the items the student is trying to renew.
- Students who have overdue or lost items will NOT be able to check out any additional materials until the overdue/lost items are returned or paid for.
- Overdue notices are emailed weekly to the parent/guardian email address on file.
- Prosper ISD libraries do not charge for overdue fines.
- Search and hold items, create wish lists, and post book reviews on our online catalog, Destiny.
- Login with your PISD account.
- Locate items in the library by clicking on the cover image. The location field will appear under the image.
- Fiction - Note the bookcase letter and author's last name.
- Nonfiction - Note the bookcase number and the 3 letter section abbreviation and number after it.
- For more information about locating items in the RLC, watch this video.
Contact UsLibrary Media Specialist469-219-2150 x71247Library Assistant469-219-2150 X71246
- You may hold up to 2 items for 30 days.
- To place an item on hold, log in to Destiny, search for the book, and select the hold button.
- When your hold is ready to be picked up, your name will be posted on the hold list in the RLC window.
- You have 3 days to pick up your hold.