Meet Results 9/19
The Cross Country Team competed against 8 other competitive teams on Saturday at South Lakes Park in Denton. Several runners had Personal Best performances while others had Season Best performances.
Leading the way for the Varsity Lady Eagles was Aubrey O’Connell who finished second on the 5K course with a time of 18 minutes and 20 seconds. Emily Kern was 3rd, Kate Parsons was 5th, Caitlyn Kennedy was 8th and Ava Kirkendall was 9th. All five runners earned medals and the team took 1st Place overall.
Leading the way for the Varsity Eagles was Dawson Svoboda who finished 3rd with a 5K time of 16 minutes and 9 seconds. Jack Johnston was 4th, Diego Donald 9th and Eli McWard was 10th. All 4 runners received medals and the team finished 2nd overall.
The JV Lady Eagles team finished 3rd overall and leading the way for the Lady Eagles was Riley Perumal, Isabelle Hughes, Anna Johnson and Logan Osby.
The JV Eagles team finished 3rd overall. Leading the Eagles was Remi Oyedipe who finished 4th overall. Tyler Epps was 10. Other key contributions were Max Miller, Daniel Culver, Aaron Erb and Will Carlise.
When you see these hard working athletes congratulate them on a great meet.
The team will return to competition on Oct. 3rd at Warren Park. Varsity Girls will race at 8AM and the Varsity Boys will race at 8:30AM. JV Girls at 10:00AM and JV Boys at 10:30AM. Come out to Warren Park in Frisco and support your cross country team.
Welcome to Prosper Cross Country!
2020 Cross Country Season is Officially Here!
Mandatory practice began on Monday, August 3rd at PHS. Daily schedule is as follows:
What to bring to practice:
- your own water bottle
- yoga mat
- logbook (3 ring binder)
- mask upon arrival, departure and when you can not adequately social distance
Forms that must be submitted before you can practice.
- If you had an updated PISD physical for 19-20 school year then your physical will continue for the 2020-2021 school year
- You must fill out all online forms including a new medical history form found on the rank one website
- All medical history forms will be reviewed by the athletic trainers. If there is any concern further medical documentation may be necessary
- This is for the 2020-2021 school year ONLY
- Forms online link below:
- All forms on Rankone
- copy of proof of residency (water bill or electricity bill)
- copy of birth certificate (I only need this is you are new to the team)