PHS Traffic Flow
Please scroll down for arrival and dismissal procedures.
To print the document please hover over the top right hand corner of the document and click on the right icon to "Pop-out" the document. This will open the document in a viewer that will give you options along the top of the document to Print the document or Open Original to save the document.
1. Student arrival drop off should be at the east, west, and back entrances of the school
2. After 7:30 there is no southbound traffic in front of the MPF/Athletic building. There will be no traffic allowed through the connector between the north and south eastern lots.
3. Student dismissal pickup should be at the east, west, and back entrances of the school
4. There is to be NO PARKING along the curb in front of the Multi-purpose facility. If there is a need to park, it is to be in the parking spots in the parking lot NOT along the curb.
5. Parents are discouraged from entering the campus from the North from Frontier during dismissal in the afternoon. Left turns in and out of this entrance are challenging during peak hours.
6. There can be NO thru traffic in the morning or afternoon on the bus line in front of the school by parents nor students. Do NOT attempt to pass school buses in the parking lot.