2022-23 New Student Enrollment
To enroll in a Prosper ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Prosper ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. See Prosper ISD Attendance Zone Information to determine which campus your child would attend.
- New to Prosper ISD: Parents/Guardians that are new to Prosper ISD click here to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians that are enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Prosper ISD, click here and use your existing Skyward Family Access username and password. ***Please Note: Only the Primary Guardian will have access to complete the Enrollment Application.
- Returning to Prosper ISD: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from a Prosper ISD school, click here. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt you with directions on how to proceed. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when the campus registrar contacts you to finalize enrollment.
To expedite your student’s enrollment, please upload all of the required documents listed below within the New Student Online Enrollment application. After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you to finalize your student’s enrollment in Prosper ISD. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
- Proof of Residency at Student’s Current Residence
- Current electric or water bill stating your name and the physical address of the home.
(P.O. Boxes are not accepted); or
- Closing Document; or
- T-64; or
- Signed Lease Agreement
(Physical address, term dates and all occupants must be listed and electric or water bill must be submitted within 30 days.)
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Student’s last report card or high school transcript
- Withdrawal form from student’s previous school
Note: If student completed the year at their previous campus, this is not required.
- Current Immunization Records
- Parent Driver’s License or Passport (not expired)
How to Scan Documents With Your Phone
- Open Notes app, create a new Note, and tap the camera button. You will be prompted to Scan a Document or Take a Photo or Video.
- Choose Scan Document, lay out the documents that you want to scan, and it will save them as a PDF
- Open the Google Drive app
- In the bottom right, tap the Plus sign to add
- Tap Scan
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Retry as needed. Tap OK when ready.
- Tap the Crop icon. Adjust scan area. Tap Done when ready.
- To add another page, click the plus sign in the bottom left. Take a photo and crop each document you add by following the previous two steps.
- When finished, tap Save
- Name document
- Make sure the proper account and folders are chosen.
- Tap Save