You will find everything you need to know about the Boyer Library on our new Google Site! There, you can meet the library staff, learn how to search our online catalog, find out about our digital resources, and so much more! Be sure to click the link above to visit our website today!
Boyer Library Vision Statement
Our vision for Prosper ISD libraries to build a culture of literacy in a portable, participatory, and personal way.
Boyer Library Mission Statement
The libraries of Prosper ISD strive to work together with the collective stakeholders so our school community:
- Builds a culture of reading for pleasure
- Learns, teaches, creates, collaborates, and shares
- Exhibits responsibility when locating, evaluating, and synthesizing information
- Seeks opportunities for lifelong learning
- Demonstrates creative and purposeful use of technology
- Contributes to community as informed and thoughtful citizens
- Provides access to information and resources 24/7