Welcome to Prosper I.S.D. Athletics! We are PROSPER, We are ONE!
PISD Athletic Summer Camps - Registration to begin April 2, 2018
- Credit Card payment required at time of registration
- Processing fees apply
- No Refunds
- Sign your child up for camps based on his/her Fall 2018 grade level
- All camps will be held at Prosper High School athletic facilities
- All camp questions should be directed to the Camp Directors:
- Baseball- Rick Carpenter RLCarpenter@prosper-isd.net
- Boys Basketball- Jonathan Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer- Ryan Rogers DRRogers@prosper-isd.net
- Cross Country - Jennifer Gegogeine email@example.com
- Football- Tyler Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Basketball- Trey Rachal email@example.com
- Girls Soccer- Rafael Flores RFlores@prosper-isd.net
- Softball- Staci Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strength and Conditioning - Tyler Moore email@example.com
- Tennis - Mandy Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Jennifer Gegogeine email@example.com
- Volleyball- Erin Kauffman firstname.lastname@example.org
All PISD coaches are certified in First Aid and CPR with AED and have maintained annual concussion training.
Prosper Archery Booster Club to host Archery Summer Camp
The Prosper Archery Booster Club is proud to provide a Level One NASP Archery program this 2018 summer for enrolled PISD students ages 9-18. This class will teach you the basics of archery, including: shooting mechanics, range safety and set up. In addition to gaining knowledge and skills associated with archery, participants will build confidence and friendships!
3 camp times: 9-11AM, 12-2PM, 5-7PM
Please click HERE to view camp flyer for more details about registration.
Congratulations to our 2018 Scholar Athletes!
Congratulation to these seniors who have recieved scholarships to play thier sport at the next level!
Kneeling: Tristan Baugher (Wrestling)
Front Row, L to R: Erin Kauffman (Asst Campus Coordinator), Peyton Lammons (XC/T&F), Jade Hinds (T&F), Brooks Coffman (FB), Valerie Little (PISD AD), Dr. Drew Watkins (Superintendent), Kaleb Adams (FB), Kat Rogers (Soccer), Emily Patterson (XC/T&F), Dr. John Burdett (Principal PHS)
2nd Row, L to R: Alyssa Alvarez (Wrestling), Mackenzie Hewitt (Basketball), Maycie McDougal (Soccer), Skylar Phillips (Sofbtall), Taryn Weber (VB), Bailey Zornes (Softball), Peyton Jefferson (Soccer), Avery Colclaser (Sofbtall), Kendall Foster (Baseball)
3rd Row, L to R: Hope Gramly (VB), Joe Vannette (Soccer), Taylor Pendley (Baseball), Corey Lewis (Baseball), Cameron Marchant (Baseball), Braden Carmichael (Baseball), Chris Nayler-Gress (Soccer), Chloe Hancock (Volleyball)
Top Row, L to R: David Alvarez (Football), Justin Benvie (Football), Grayson Winters (Football), Zach Wrightsil (Basketball), Kevin Simes (Football), Jevin Jackson (Football), Blake Harrington (Football)
Not Pictured: Haley Killinger (Volleyball), Peyton York (Soccer)
PROSPER- We need your old photos, memorabilia, programs, anything you have! The PISD Athletic Department is starting to gather items from our history to tell the story of our past and incorporate into the stadium. Please drop off items at the PISD Administration building located at 605 E. Seventh St. or email to Director of Athletics, Valerie Little- email@example.com.
Physical Form - Please follow the attached directions and have a Physician complete the Physical portion on the right side of the form.
After you have completed the Physical Form, please go to the link below to complete the RankOne Online Forms. These are mandatory for athlete eligibility.