2000 Stadium Drive
Prosper, TX 75078
Athletic Office: 469-219-2215
Pre-Sale Ticket Locations
- Online Tickets will be available the week of each HOME game beginning at 8:00 AM on Mondays through 1:30 PM on Fridays. (Credit Card Only) CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- In the PHS front office on Thursdays and Fridays during game weeks between 11:30AM - 1:45 PM. (Cash or check only)
Pre-Sale Ticket Prices
- $6.00 - Adults
- $4.00 - Students (K-12)
- $8.00 - Visitor Reserved
- Chair back seats located in sections: 210,211,212
- Open seating within the reserved section.
- VIEW RESERVED SEATING MAP HERE
Ticket Prices at the Gate
- $8 - General Admission
- $10 - Reserved (if available)
Season Tickets are sold out. Please note that sections 203, 204, and 205 are all reserved seating for season ticket holders.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Please review our clear bag policy HERE.
Click HERE to view probited items at the stadium.
SCOUTS AND MEDIA REQUESTS
Please contact Max Bledsoe at 214-796-8935 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to game day.
- All scouts/media must call in and be put on the will call list if they want pressbox access during the game.
- UPDATED- Requested passes can be picked up at the home side will call located in the Athletic Office - Building 2000A (ground level of pressbox).
- Please use the concourse elevator to get to the press box.
- Access to the field or press box will not be granted without proper credentials.
Click HERE to view stadium maps.
GOLF CART PARKING
- NO golf carts will be allowed on the premises
- Dedicated golf cart parking is at Boyer Elementary, 3325 Falcon Road
- PISD Police will be manning the crosswalk across Frontier and the Stadium
VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
- Access to reserved seating, press-box, and field will be allowed only with required ticket and/or pass issued by Prosper ISD.
- Authorize personnel ONLY on the field or in team area before, during or after game.
- West side of the stadium is home seating and the East side is visitor seating. Tickets must be purchased for your team’s side only.
- No crossover between East and West sides of the stadium will be allowed.
- No re-entry to stadium without the purchase of a new ticket, including passes
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- No outside balls, skateboards, etc.
- No solicitation other than athletic, band and drill team booster clubs.
- No videotaping without authorization of both schools and stadium staff.
- No comfort pets and/or live mascots will be allowed.
- All PISD policies regarding banned substances such as tobacco, alcohol, and e-cigs will be strictly enforced.
- All spectators must be appropriately clothed. Administrators reserve the right to eject anyone wearing offensive items.
- No golf carts allowed on the premises. All golf cart parking is at Boyer Elementary.
- In the event of an emergency evacuation, please refer to the copy of “Prosper ISD Stadium Evacuation Plan”
- PISD stadium has a clear bag policy.
Click HERE for printable document.
HOME TEAM INFORMATION
- Tailgating will be allowed at Children's Health Stadium after 3 pm on game day.
- Tailgaters may not take up more than one parking space per car after 6 pm.
- With the exception of private tailgating, Prosper ISD and health department regulations do not allow the sale or distribution of food in the parking lot without permission.
- Tailgaters are asked to be respectful of school property and to remove any trash from the property.
- Check the PROHIBITED ITEMS list to ensure compliance.
Click HERE to view our Facility Rental Fees.