Welcome to the
PHS Eagle Library!
Explore! Think! Inspire! Create! Find:
- How-to Videos
- College, Career, & Test Prep Resources
- Research Help
- Copyright-friendly images
Ms. Dianna Weber Ms. Jenna Hutt
Ms. Rhonda Ray
Monday - Friday 7:45 - 4:15
The PHS Eagle Library has started the March Madness Tournament of Books! We are starting with the 16 most checked out books of this school year, and with your help, we will have ONE book winner!! Help determine which book will be the PHS Book of the Year! There are 5 ways to win prizes - brackets, voting for the Elite 8, voting for the Final 4, Voting for the Big Game, and voting for the Book of the Year.
Click HERE to vote for the BIG GAME.
If you are interested in completing the brackets, stop by the library. All brackets are due by Thursday, March 7.
PISD Libraries Vision Statement
Our vision for Prosper ISD libraries is to build a culture of literacy in a portable, participatory, and personal way.
PISD Libraries Mission Statement
The libraries of Prosper ISD strive to work together with the collective stakeholders so our school community:
- Builds a culture of reading for pleasure
- Learns, teaches, creates, collaborates, and shares
- Exhibits responsibility when locating, evaluating, and synthesizing information
- Seeks opportunities for lifelong learning
- Demonstrates creative and purposeful use of technology
- Contributes to community as informed and thoughtful citizens
- Provides access to information and resources 24/7