Virtual Health for Scott & White HMO
Welcome to MDLIVE.
This valuable benefit has been provided to you by your health plan. To help us direct you to the MDLIVE site that is right for you, please click on one of the options below.
Click the BenefitsHUB Tab for detailed plan information.
Cannot find the answer to your question? Email: Benefits@prosper-isd.net
Qualifying Life Event
A Qualifying Life Event allows you to make changes to Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts within 30 days of the event. A change in your situation can make you eligible for a special enrollment period, allowing you to make changes in these benefits outside the yearly open enrollment period. You only have 30 days from the date of the life event to complete this process.
Please click on the link to complete the Prosper ISD Benefits Change Form and be prepared to attach the supporting documentation listed below related to your life event.
Supporting Documentation to be uploaded:
1. Birth: Please add the child(ren) in the BenefitsHUB under Dependent Information before completing the form. Do not wait for the SSN or Birth Certificate. Proof of Birth document that the hospital provides.
2. Adoption: Please add the child(ren) in the BenefitsHUB under Dependent Information before completing the form. Adoption papers.
3. Marriage: Please add your new spouse in the BenefitsHUB under Dependent Information before completing the form. Marriage license.
4. Death: Death certificate
5. Divorce: Divorce decree (first and last pages only with judge's signature and date)
6. Spouse/Dependent Job Change or Open Enrollment - Gains Coverage: Proof of the enrollment, listing the effective date of coverage, the type of coverage (medical, dental, vision) and the names of dependents enrolled and their effective date of coverage. Examples: copies of enrollment forms
7. Spouse/Dependent Job Loss- Loss of Coverage: COBRA notice, letter from former employer or print screens from insurance carriers listing the type of coverage lost, the last date of active coverage and the names of dependents losing coverage.
8. Turning 26 and loss of coverage: COBRA notice or letter from parent's employer listing the last date of coverage, the type of coverage (medical, dental, vision) and the name of the dependent losing coverage (your name).
9. Loss of Government Program Eligibility (Medicaid or CHIP): Letter from government agency listing the last date of coverage, the type of coverage (medical, dental, vision) and the name of the dependent losing coverage (your name).
10. Medicare Eligibility: Letter from government agency listing the effective date of coverage.
11. Other Gain or Loss of Coverage: If you do not see your situation listed above, please contact the Benefits Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your particular Life Event applies for a change in enrollment.