Available in Skyward
As parents and guardians of registered riders who will ride 3 or more days a week, you may access your student’s bus stop information through Skyward Family Access. If you do not see your pick-up or drop-off information, we may still be processing your request and ask that you check back daily for updates.*
If you did not register for transportation during the New or Returning Student Registration process, please:
- Go to your Skyward Family Access account
- Choose District Links at the top of the page
- Choose Transportation Change Request Form
- Fill in the required fields
Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Once you see bus stop information in your student's record, they may begin riding. We ask that they be at the stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
As students are added and removed, adjustments may need to be made to the schedules. If a student's schedule changes by more than 5 minutes, we will notify you via text and email. Schedules should even out by the end of September.
In order for a student’s instrument to be carried on the bus, it must fit safely on their lap or in between their legs. If it does not, please contact your campus for alternate arrangements.
* Students who do not ride at least 3 days a week will be removed from the route. Please email email@example.com with the subject line TRANSPORTATION NEEDED should your student resume riding 3 or more days a week.
Prosper ISD Transportation
Questions regarding busing, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions/Parent Information section of this page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding your Skyward Family Access account? Please contact your campus Registrar